What We Do
The cost of health insurance continues to climb, outpacing wages and creating anxiety for both employees and employers. In fact, over the past decade, employer-sponsored health insurance premiums have increased 119%, and approximately 50% of corporate profits now go for health-care costs. Smart employers are implementing new ways to reduce health-care costs without jeopardizing their ability to attract and retain top workers.
Companies that are actively promoting health and wellness at work through incentive programs, and healthy lifestyle activities, presented by Health Coaches in programs such as lunch-and-learns, group health coaching, wellness workshops and onsite health fairs.
How We Do It
As a Certified Health Coach, a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Professional Coach, I facilitate high quality, interactive employee Health and Wellness Workshops & Group Health Coaching programs. My programs educate employees about simple but profound changes they can make to create a healthier life, more efficient day, and reduce their stress. Health programs are a great first step to help you improve workplace health, support employees’ wellness and experience many of the benefits described above.
My programs are fun and informative forums, with lively presentations and discussions about healthy living. I use an interactive approach to facilitate active learning and individual empowerment. This approach allows participants to share their stories and interact with other attendees through healthy exercises and brainstorming. Participants also receive valuable handouts and recipes so they can continue the learning long after the program is over. Programs can be tailored to fit your time and group size.
Through regularly scheduled meetings, in-between assignments, and appropriate assessments, we will:
- Determine your corporations health & wellness goals
- Assess what is working and not working for you wellness program
- Develop a health & wellness program that achieves your short and long term employee health and benefits program goals
- Review progress and evaluate the results
- Identify next course of action or end the process
Three Ways to Invest in the Health of your Employees
- Group Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching - This three-month program is a great way to bridge the nutrition gap in your already existing successful wellness plan.
- Nutrition & Wellness Workshops - Everyone wants to know how to feel better and have more energy throughout the day. These 30-60 minute workshops will cover and array of helpful health topics.
- Lunch & Learns - Bring your bagged lunch for a casual, informative Q & A session with Ronda. We'll be sharing some healthful lunch ideas and recipes.
The 360 Approach Workshops
LEAN - Lifestyle (How we Live) Exercise (How we Move) Attitude (How we Think) Nutrition (How we Eat)
Open Your Internal Pharmacy - Skip the visits to your local pharmacy by opening your own internal pharmacy
Live Without Pain & Inflammation - Pain and inflammation does not have to be part of the aging process
Make Health Your Hobby - Choose the one hobby that will add years to your life and life to your years
How It Helps
- Foods and lifestyle choices that can cause poor health
- The effects of sugar on health and energy, and how to stop the cravings
- How to make better food choices at work and at home
- Brings balance to your life and reduces stress
- Infuses new levels of fulfillment and achievement
Benefits to Employees:
Educating your employees about healthy food and lifestyle choices, stress reduction, exercise and eating for sustained energy provides the following benefits:
- Improved overall health
- Improved nutrition and healthier eating habits
- Weight loss
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy
- Potential addition to the existing wellness incentive tracking program
- Health and wellness programs are a win-win, helping employers contain healthcare costs and making their organizations more attractive to top employees and candidates.
© 2015 Olympic Level Coaching. All Rights Reserved