Executive & Leadership Coaching
What We Do
The Energy Leadership Development System is firmly rooted in 7 levels of awareness, which will catapult your energy and performance to a level that is perceived by all those around you as the "ideal" for your role.
We offer individual coaching for executives and leaders to help them become better at strategizing, making decisions, and solving problems. With coaching, you can boost results through increased organizational performance and personal productivity. We partner with you to set and obtain rewarding and challenging goals, identify new ways to attack old problems, make key decisions, sharpen skills that are necessary for a changing environment, and develop lasting behaviors that transform your effectiveness. We build communication skills for strong personal knowledge and interactions with others. We also act as an independent sounding board that can be objective to the dynamics that confront senior professionals.
How We Do It: Training & Assessments
Through regularly scheduled meetings, in-between assignments, and assessments, we will:
- Determine goals and needs of the individual (and organization when contracting with both).
- Utilizing the Energy Leadership Index, (ELI) assessment to gather information and assess the individual, situation, and environment via interviews, surveys, self and 360 degree feedbacks, and other appropriate tools
- Discuss the findings and establish an action plan
- Use the Energy Leadership™ Development System to discover where you are, realize where you want to be, and develop the skills to reach your goal
- Implement actions, uncover obstacles, solve problems, and solidify new behaviors
- Review progress, evaluate the results and refine the action plan as needed
- Identify next course of action or end the process
Benefits to the Executive/Leader:
- Clarifies short term goals, long term goals, and areas needing improvement
- Delivers customized and flexible individual development
- Helps solve work dilemmas in real time
- Focuses directly on areas needing attention in a non-threatening, confidential manner
- Reflects on central issues that are harder to identify but will create lasting change
- Maximizes job performance in a way that is aligned with company objectives
- Enhances job satisfaction and overall sense of accomplishment
The Energy Leadership Development System
The next 8 segments in your program provide the accelerated training needed to master the areas necessary to become an ideal leader.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Dynamic Communication
- Influencing and Engaging Others
- Problem Solving
- Productivity and Decision Making
- High Energy Relationships
- Health and Wellness
Background: An Attitudinal Assessment (ELI)
There are two main types of assessments: Personality and Attitudinal. Personality based assessments, such as Myers Briggs and D.I.S.C. are very valuable tools that pinpoint certain personality types so that people can have more of an understanding about what their strengths and weaknesses are. By understanding your personality and how it relates to what you do, you can adapt your behavior to "work with what you have," to function effectively.
The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world. Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By working with a coach using the E.L.I., you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.
Benefits to the Organization:
- Models behavior that cascades throughout the organization
- Increases return on investment for training dollar
- Emphasizes immediate application of skills to the workplace and daily activities
- Opens communication by breaking down barriers and creating a common language
- Promotes culture of continuous improvement and greater efficiency
- Customizes result-oriented solutions for the individual and the organization
- Improves retention and commitment
Is This For You?
Executives and leaders are often in a difficult position to learn from peers or receive feedback from colleagues or staff. For this reason, it can be challenging to identify areas that need coaching. We have supported previous clients in these areas:
- Strategic planning, budgeting resources, and goal setting
- Starting or growing new businesses
- Integrating business and personal life for balance
- Turning around difficult situations and solving problems
- Identifying personal blind spots and roadblocks
- Achieving maximum work performance
- Increasing revenue and profitability
- Developing and improving leadership skills
- Amending organization and time management skills
Do any of these topics resonate with you? Do they spark additional ideas for which you would benefit from having us coach you?
© 2015 Olympic Level Coaching. All Rights Reserved